Be prepared for a whole new you and transform yourself copying the best makeup trends coming off the NYFW runways for Fall 2017.
1. Mod inspired lashes – Twiggy’s mod lashes that were so popular in the 50/60s are coming back… The technique for creating them is quick and simple ( Just draw them on ) and what you get is the illusion of sexy and thick eyelashes. (Tadashi Shoji show Fall 2017)
2. The inner eye charm- Let your face ooze simple elegance by placing small gems on the inner corners of the eyes, and you’ll get simple yet fresh and enchanting look. For even greater impact, combine it with a shiny glows placed on the rest of the upper lid. ( Jonathan Simkhai show Fall 2017)
3. Graphic shapes – Let loose and explore your creative side by choosing this wild and eccentric makeup trend. Even though it’s suggested as an upcoming makeup trend for fall 2017, it’s so popular even now. The most popular color is green and what you should do is simple, just create some geometric shape on the upper lid using green eyeliner, and the lines you use could be thick or thin, as you wish… ( Prabal Gurung show Fall 2017)
4. Dreamy Blues – This trend is also dedicated to those willing to experiment… This look is dreamy and enchanting, and it’s perhaps the easiest to create. Use blue eyeshadow stick and apply it on the outer corner of the eye, and then, using your fingers, just smudge it to look messy yet amazing. ( Chromat show Fall 2017 )
5. Sci-F lines – Again, make up trend for the bold ones… This time, they are colorful lines creating a look that may seem like borrowed from a Sci-Fi movie. What you should do is use a simple eyeliner ( in whatever color you want) and draw a line on the upper lid curved against your brow bone. Since the line is colorful and catchy, keep everything else neutral. ( Tome show Fall 2017)